Principals Jeff Brown & Parker Chambliss provide insight at 2018 InterFace Healthcare Conference
The annual InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Carolinas recently concluded in Charlotte, North Carolina. Meadows & Ohly was asked to serve on two panels comprised of prominent healthcare providers and real estate leaders discussing trends in healthcare real estate.
Jeff Brown contributed to a panel focused on:
What Do Hospitals & Systems See Coming in 2018 When it Comes to Marketshare, Consolidation and Delivery of Care, and What will be the Impact on Real Estate Usage & Utilization?
Parker Chambliss provided insight to a panel discussing:
Leasing & Operations Update: Will 2018 See More Consolidation and Changing Healthcare Delivery Product Types, and What will be the Impact on Rents and Occupancy?
Key topics discussed were:
- Market consolidation influence on real estate utilization
- Millennials and baby boomers impact on healthcare real estate strategies
- Rising OPEX costs
- Construction and T.I. pricing trends
- Outlook for Healthcare Real Estate in 2019
- The status of the investment sales, development and financing markets
- Economic development, job growth and other key macro economic issues in the region