Interested in joining Meadows & Ohly?
Job Title: Property Manager (Atlanta)
The individual in this position is responsible for the leadership and management of all aspects of a medical office building portfolio consisting of multiple properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with tenants.
- Lead building management staff in a manner that results in high tenant satisfaction and retention.
- Anticipate and respond to property owner’s needs and concerns.
- Perform regular inspections of the property. Recommend and direct alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of the property as required.
- Develop, manage, and understand the annual operating budgets, forecasts, monthly performance reports, variance analyses, occupancy and other reports for each property, as required by owner.
- Oversee the collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices. Recommend and coordinate legal action as necessary.
- Oversee and approve the calculation of special billings.
- Develop and manage the property-marketing plan including but not limited to tenant relations, community outreach, and advertising to maintain building occupancy.
- Perform leasing sales calls, conduct meetings with prospective tenants (during normal hours and after hours) and negotiating lease provisions.
- Procure and manage vendor service contracts. Ensure proper contract performance, as well as timely review and payment of vendor invoices.
- Lead annual building management staff performance reviews. Help guide and direct future career development.
- Lead and manage tenant improvement construction including developing design documents with tenant and architect, identifying appropriate general contracts, conducting a bid evaluation process and supervising the project.
- Oversee and manage tenant move-in and move-out process.
- Oversee and manage the preventive maintenance programs.
- Provide leadership and support to building management team.
- Develop, review and maintain life safety programs for each property.
- Develop and oversee the planning, budgeting and implementation of capital expenditures needs.
- Conduct and maintain positive relationships with industry, government and vendor representatives as necessary in the successful management of the property.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents and contracts.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret lease and other real estate documents.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate others.
- Ability to respond to sensitive issues, complex inquires or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor and management.
- Ability to make effective presentations to a client, prospective client, or internal staff.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage design, construction, and other professionals on tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and respectfully.
- Bachelors’ degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active Georgia Real Estate Salesperson’s license is required. If individual does not have a valid Real Estate license, it must be procured within six (6) months of hire date.
- Must have reliable transportation and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Successfully pass a criminal and credit background check.
Please turn off your pop-up blocker